Monday 5 February 2007

1, 2, 3... I love coffee!

The past few days have been awesome. Three great coffees at three different cafes.

1. Pablo & Rusty's - Gordon 1.2.07
Jem is now working here and has been well trained (h/t Sam). Don't ask if the bean is Toby's Estate - it's their own blend (I made this mistake as their logo is very similar to Toby's. Whoops!)

2. Campos - Newtown 3.2.07
I don't think I need to sing it's praises too much, just that if you haven't been here - go! We went on the morning of Sam's wedding (more on this later when I get the photos - it was exciting too) and weren't disappointed.

3. Centro Cafe - Eastwood 5.2.07
I visited here this morning after dropping Kate off at school (h/t Guthers). Friendly and skilled Barista at a cafe less than 10mins from the Toose Hoose - Glorious!

No comments: