Thursday 5 April 2007

What Ya Gonna Do?

Just got home from night shift (#2) and have another "had to post this" item.

I know it's already on the news but last night someone ram raided my hospital. They were after the ATM in the foyer (either that or they couldn't find a spot in the car park). One of the guys I work with was punched (he's ok but has a massive shiner) before the bad guys scarpered!

I went down at about 4am to check it out and took a couple of piccys. Then the clinical support nurse had a go at me for "rubber necking" - I'm not sure why she was there though - maybe the police needed some 'clinical' support?!? When I was leaving this morning they had the tow truck sitting in the foyer next to the gift shop - bizarre!

As well as all this. On the way to work we stopped off for petrol where the attendant told me he'd been held up at gunpoint the night before - Kate later said she'd seen the police all over the place on her way home that night.

Bad boys! Bad boys! What ya gonna do? What ya gonna do when they come for you... (enough of my singing, I'm off to bed!)

3 comments:

Dave Miers said...

this is breaking news!!

exclusive photos!

that clinical nurse wanted to rubber neck by herself...

Unknown said...

Glad it wasn't neither you or Kate. Newtown is much safer!!!

Unknown said...

thisram raid made it into the Telegraph on April 16....hmmmm. I read it while at Campos this morning...yummmmm