Tuesday 19 June 2007

Toose Music News: Issue 3

I may be a little slow on the uptake but I heard a new song on Triple J the other day (hey that rhymes!) and was sure it was Wolfmother. It turns out I was right. It seems to me they have sold out a little as the track 'Pleased To Meet You' is featured on the Spiderman 3 soundtrack (I've previously made my thoughts clear on this movie here).

Sell out or not, I like it! You too can enjoy it here on their myspace player. I saw these guys at the Horden last year - they were very skinny and very awesome!

4 comments:

Libby said...

They also got a song into Shrek the third - we saw it last night (Gold Class for date night!) and were most impressed that they got in there as well.

Mattt said...

Well piicked Libbs - Joker & The Thief - off their self titled first album. Had a look at that soundtrack - Led Zeppeliin and The Ramones got a look in too. Did they play the Wolfmother track in the movie or during credits?

Libby said...

During the movie in a perfect place for it. I won't say when in case it ruins it for someone. I almost did, but then realised that I shouldn't! The other week when we went to see Pirates, this whole group of kids came in and sat in front of us and one kid started saying "I liked it when the parrot..." and I immediately told him to be quiet and not ruin it for everyone in the best stern teacher's voice I could bring up at the time. He didn't say a thing after that! And to think I almost did the same thing just now!

Mattt said...

Teacher voice or mum voice!?! :)